The Saga

The Student News Site of Pleasant Valley High School

The Saga

The Saga

April 2024 Editorial

PVHS is reaching its last few months of the school year and it has truly flown by! Instead of fearing about whether we are going to like our new teachers or not, we are fearing the looming finals that lie ahead. As time ticks to the end of our school year, it is necessary to stay motivated and look at what’s ahead!

As finals come near it is important to stay ahead on schoolwork and studying, for a few simple mistakes could lead to a devastating end to the school year. Take time each day to study and do some homework, and if you lack the motivation just remind yourself that in just two months it’ll be summer vacation and you won’t have to worry about homework for a while. If you are only focusing on the negatives of school, try and think about the positive! The end of the school year has some of the most entertaining and exciting events! Things like Prom, Multicultural Week, and the Silva Days Carnival are just a few examples. 

PVHS is truly one of the most supportive and exciting high school environments around, so as time goes on and we reach the end, please be appreciative of all the work our staff does for us. Always remember to carry Viking pride!